Arpeggiated plucks for tension, risers and sonic fills.
- 22 real-time generated pluck types
- automatic arpeggiation with half/double and triplet rates
- simplified intensity controls
- one-instrument architecture
- 1.02 GB of contents
- requires full Kontakt 5.8.0+
Tension Plucks is a tiny Kontakt tool for making intense pluck sequences. Many composers like to use arpeggiated plucks as tension instruments, risers and sonic fills. Tension Plucks simplifies this task. This library contains 22 types of real-time generated plucks, and they are already arpeggiated. Tension Plucks library also contains a minimalistic and user-friendly interface with all necessary functions.